Our small size and cooperative structure means that your horse benefits from individualized attention, and that you have a say in the care of your horse and in the direction of our facility.
At Red Colt, you have the option of becoming a regular, full-boarder or purchasing a Co-op membership after one year of being a boarder in good standing. Becoming a co-op member allows you to take advantage of our shared monthly board rate, attend quarterly co-op meetings, and put forward and vote on agenda items.
Regardless of what boarding option you choose, at Red Colt, you and your horse are more than just clients – you’re part of our community.
- Large (30m x 60m) outdoor lighted arena with jumps
- Individual paddocks for daily turnout year-round
- Three fields for pasture turnout spring to fall with cross-country jumps
- Rubber-matted box stalls
- In-and-outs also available
- Secure locking tackroom
- Perimeter fence surrounds entire property
- Five minute walk from the Fraser River Dyke and trails
Full board is $550 and includes three customized feeds per day, daily stall cleaning, regular paddock picking, turnout and blanket service. A resident caretaker is on site and water is checked and refilled three times per day. Please contact us for additional information.